Monday, July 12, 2010

photography heros ; )

After a few years of doing weddings and portrait photography on the side, I have challenged myself with some of the industry's very best wedding photographers, frequently surfing the web and admiring their photos over and over again. Now, in September, I will get to meet and learn from 2 of them-- for 3 days! Joe Buissink and Denis Reggie have been named masters of wedding photography, and are considered to be in the world's top 5 wedding photographers, and have photographed celebrities like Mariah Carey, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Lopez, Barry Bonds,  Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ted Kennedy and many more!!


I will be among 12 that attend their private workshop, and will get personal time with both of them, to be able to soak in as much as I can about their techniques and businesses! I am so thrilled and nervous all at the same time, but, in the end, I just can't wait to see what this does for the pictures I take for you!!

Every day is an adventure, and I am dreaming big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment