Friday, October 1, 2010

cloud 9

I have been on cloud nine after attending the Denis Reggie workshop in early September. Oh my goodness! What an EXPERIENCE! My brain was full from all of the info that Joe and Denis offered to our group! I was inspired by both of them and how passionate they are about what they love. Joe's talk on the last day of the workshop brought everything home...  our work represents a big part of who we are.
I am always saying that what I love about what I do, are the PEOPLE. It's not always about the light or the backgrounds or the technical camera stuff that is always challenging me, I see something beautiful in people that goes beyond the surface and into the heart. My goal is to always let my eyes be an extension of God's heart. He is the ultimate people lover! And my hope is that the images I am able to produce will somehow show a person how unique, special and AMAZING they REALLY are!
Until next time friends! : )

Here are a couple of pics of Denis and Joe demonstrating how to find the light, and Denis showing us all of his camera goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment